The Ohio State University
College of Social Work – MSW Program Office
303 Stillman Hall; 1947 College Road
Columbus, OH 43210-1162
MARCH 1st is the DEADLINE FOR FILING ALL ADMISSION MATERIALS.
MSW Application Instructions
Download the MSW Application
Download the Applicant Recommendation Form
Applicants submit the following materials directly to the appropriate OSU Graduate Admissions Office:
- The online OSU Graduate School Admission Application (also requires online payment of application fee). This application is available online only at http://www.gradapply.osu.edu/ (applicants must pay the non-refundable $40 domestic or $50 international application fee with a credit card or electronic check).
- Two official transcripts from every college and university attended (OSU transcripts exempted) submitted to OSU Graduate Admissions Office and to the College of Social Work.
- Official test scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) if undergraduate grade-point average is below 3.0 on a 4.0 system or below B equivalent on a non-traditional system (GPA is calculated on all college level work attempted); and results of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) for international applicants.
- Fellowship students must be enrolled full-time.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.2 out of a possible 4.00 in both undergraduate and graduate work.
- Official GRE test scores are required for fellowship applicants.
- The fellowship application process must be completed by January 15 (deadline is November 30 for international applicants).
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Click on the link above more more information about financing your MSW studies at Ohio State.
ARE YOU READY FOR GRADUATE SCHOOL?
For more information to help you decide whether it is the right decision for you to apply to the MSW program, please click on the brochure below about balancing family, school and work as an MSW student at Ohio State.